Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Righting a wrong when wrong is wrong

This evening I received a most interesting message by a man named "Ben". What makes it interesting is the fact on a site called Ripoffreport.com a few estranged family members have been posting untruthful accusations and allegations about me as a person and about my business, Goldendoodle World/Lake Ridge Kennel on that website and they've have been doing this since 2006.

I had noticed a comment on that site by someone named "Ben" and I had never heard of this person and knew nothing about him whatsoever. Here is the message he sent to me via facebook:


Ben Szum October 26 at 7:21pm

Re: I was the victim of identity theft

Awhile ago, it came to my attention that somebody was saying bad things about you (and several other businesses, including a law firm), on "ripoffreport.com", using my name and location as their screen-name. It turned out to be an ex-girlfriend who was using my account, which she knows the password to. She also stole my debit card at one point and made several unauthorized transactions to my account. I trusted her very much, but once I saw what she was doing, I broke up with her, contacted the police, and she's dealing with it in court. I have since changed my password, as well. She won't be bothering me, you, or anybody else in my name.

I have posted that I'm not the one saying this. She does not know anything about you, except what other people say. She's just trying to get random people mad at me. She confessed to doing this after we got into a quarrel. I'm undoing the damage she's done (Fortunately, she didn't do as much as she could've) and letting the police deal with her.

I'm going to go get started on undoing her damage to my name. Wish me luck.

*end of message*.........................................

I've since sent a message thanking him for his honesty and he appears to be a college student. If he is ligit, his message today was a warm welcome. I told him that I can't believe how cruel people can be to each other and that his honesty today was the first step in the right direction. What a very nice thing to do! How many people do you see doing this? I surely hope more than not.

This simple gesture of righting a wrong, on his part, means a lot to me. Now if only the others would fess up and come forward too.
One can only hold out hope.

Zazzle your doodle


Shop for a personalized gift at Zazzle.

Welcome to Gone 2 the Dog

This page has been created to share news, articles, blogs and photos. Thank you for stopping by! If you are on a Goldendoodle quest, make sure to visit http://www.goldendoodleworld.com/

BeatYourPrice Classifieds